Musky Mayhem Tackle Pro-Staffer Kevin Goldberg gives you his top 5 go to Musky Mayhem Tackle baits when fishing in the Ohio/Eastern US area. This package includes one of each of the baits listed below.
CRANBERRY MOTOR OIL/COPPER DOUBLE COWGIRL - CUSTOM
SUPER BLACK DOUBLE COWGIRL - DC002
HOLO BLACK PEARL ORANGE/ORANGE JR DOUBLE COWGIRL - CUSTOM
HOLO BLACK PEARL CHART/BLACK FLAME JR DOUBLE COWGIRL - CUSTOM
SOLID BLUE/NICKEL 10-9 COMBO - CUSTOM
Cranberry Motoroil/Copper blades
1. Great in tannic water in the sunshine.
2. And in clearer water on rock structures with smallmouth / walleye present
Super Black Double Cowgirl
1. Truly great all around clear water stained water pretty much all conditions
2. And all around confidence bait and excellent big fish color.
Holo Black Pearl Orange/Orange JR Double Cowgirl
1. A great rainy day pattern especially in clearer water when the weather is dark and dreary
2. A nice alternative to the standard black and orange bucktail when you still want something bright.
Holo Black Pearl Chart/Black Flame JR
Solid Blue/Nickel 10-9 Combo
1. A great pattern over cabbage weeds in stained water when it’s sunny to partly cloudy burned fast.
2. Also a good clear water pattern in low light conditions.
1. A great choice on pressured fish that have seen a lot of bucktails over the years.
2. Also good for me on post frontal bluebird days cranked slow to steady speed at best.